WHAT's GOIN' ON!
We like to keep things lively down here at the Lounge. Our Activities calendar highlights any special events taking place in and around the Lounge. You can expect events & activities such as; Featured Tap Takeovers, Adult Coloring nights, Outdoor Concerts, Mash Up nights with DJ Oso Rey and much more.
What's Good in the Hood
- We are located across the street from Carrier Park and just up the road from the French Broad River Park. A great place to ride, walk or run, play, or put in and float the river.
- Around the yard: Whispersholler Farms Tailgate Market, Proven Grounds Espresso & Coffee Cart will open mid to late April. Homegrown is moving into the space formerly occupied Edna's by the River. We couldn't be more excited to have a new partner in this space now referred to as The Corner of State Street & Amboy Road.
- Construction has already begun on major kitchen equipment, as well as, some remodeling & cosmetic touch ups. Homegrown West is looking forward to a mid to late April opening.
CASCADE LOUNGE MembershiP RULES
We are a full bar featuring neighborhood favorite whisky, scotch, tequila, gin, liqueurs, and vodkas; not to mention 10 drafts featuring local breweries. North Carolina State Law mandates that we are a Membership required location. A yearly membership to the lounge is required for the consumption of alcohol while on the grounds of Cascade Lounge. A completed Membership application and $1 payment completes this requirement.
As a member of Cascade Lounge, you may have up to four guests with you at any time. We ask that after 8:00pm your guests are 21 years or older. Members must abide by the following rules. Cascade Lounge reserves the right to revoke a membership at any time if any of the following rules are not upheld.
- $1.00 Annual Membership Fee is due upon completion of this application. We are not open to the general public and require Membership with the Lounge for alcoholic beverage consumption.
- All Members and their Guests must sign in upon entering Cascade Lounge. State Laws require that you have your membership card or picture of the card on your person at all times while at the Cascade Lounge.
- All Members and their guests agree to follow all Federal, State and Local laws while on property.
- Members are responsible for their guests at all times. Guests of Cascade Lounge must be 21 years of age after 8:00pm and present a valid form of identification. Members & Guests are not to drink to excess and are not permitted to operate a vehicle while intoxicated.
- No outside alcohol (for any reason) and/or illegal drugs may be brought onto property at any time.
- No fighting, unruly behavior or disrespectful actions towards members, guests and/or Lounge staff will be allowed!
- Cascade Lounge reserves the right to revoke this membership at any time, for any reason.
- Be Kind to one another and respect the rules. Membership rules may be amended at any time.
- Please do not feed or water the stray cats.
NC Private Club GUIDELINES
- Businesses must be open to only members and their guests.
- New members must submit a written membership application, and the business must keep it on file as long as the person is a member.
- A membership roster with all members’ names and addresses in alphabetical order must be kept on the premises at all times.
- Proof of membership (a membership card) must be issued to the member and kept in his/her possession.
- Management and employees cannot solicit members to sponsor non-members who arrive at the door.
- House guests are not allowed.